Monday, October 5, 2009

Danielle Reedy- Locative Narrative

I enjoyed this reading. I feel like it actually did a nice job of explaining what Locative narrative and Locative media are. I really like the idea of coming to a place and getting to learn about its history on all different levels.

I am still confused about how Locative Media works though. I guess the reason they don't explain it is because it works in different ways based of who is doing the artwork and why. I wish that they reading had better examples of how it works. I liked the ones we looked at in class because they made more sense as far as explaining what exactly Locative Narrative and Media are.

Over all I find this topic pretty awesome and I'd like to learn more about it.

1 comment:

  1. I also found that I understood the meaning of locative media moreso after the explanations in class. The article was a little confusing because it didn't really give any examples of what it is. Or whether or not your location matters in the case of the Internet.

    ReplyDelete