Wednesday, September 23, 2009

John Curall-Interesting video

I found this interesting video.

I don't know if you watch the Emmys.

I personally don't, but there was a segment on there about internet video that I thought was entertaining and relevant to our new media discussions.

Here is the link to watch it on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaT31eOoB54

If your not familiar with this, the group doing the segment got nominated and won an Emmy in the first ever category Short-format Live-Action Entertainment Program.

Im not sure if your aware of this internet short movie called "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog".

It was made by one of my favorite television writers during the writers strike.

He is a television writer/show producer that is very interested in exploring the internet medium.

If you have not seen this video, let me know and I'll try to find it for you.

It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment