Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jason Sheck - Weekend assignment

For this assignment i walk around the temple area starting at 17th and diamond. I took pictures with my phone but i could not get them off, every time i try to send a picture the screen on my phone turns white and it resets itself. The rules that i followed were:
1.Turn at every traffic light or stop sign intersection
2.When you turn onto a one-way street, walk against traffic
3.When you turn onto a numbered street, ignore rule 2 and walk with traffic
4.When you turn onto a two-way street, turn right

I started walking on 17th street towards Norris and took photographs on every corner. I noticed a lot of houses, schools, and churches. I also noticed that a lot of the homes that i saw were rundown and abandoned. One thing that i noticed a lot was the overgrown plants and weeds that take up a lot of the rundown houses. I liked a lot of these overgrown plants, it was like a kind of natural art. One house that i photographed had vines completely covering the side of it, it really reminded me of art and kind of looked like it was meant to be a piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment