Monday, October 19, 2009

Urban Algorithm



I decided to put my idea into my route on my way home from class today. I thought of a few ideas but then decided this one would be best. All I did was walk out of class then look for directional arrows. I followed the arrows and tried to get home. It turns out there a lot more arrows than I thought there'd be. A lot of one way streets arrows, some one Temple buildings, some on street signs, parking signs, even some spray painted arrows. My route took about 25 minutes longer than my usual route, plus I ran out of photo space on my phone. I ran into some Jehovah's Witness' who gave me some pamphlets, and I noticed some nice paintings on an elementary school. Here are some of my pix.
Some arrows were conflicting ^^^



No comments:

Post a Comment